Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Favorite, Actually Healthy Bread



This bread is the BEST bread, It is actually REALLY Healthy. Try it, I love it!


No enriched wheat, yeah! I have been eating this for years! I thought I would just share it, I use to buy the cheap (used to be 99cents a loaf bread at the grocery store)! Might as well not, it is no good for our bodies at all......So this Bread I buy for 3-4 bucks at a health food store! Healthy good, has other types of breads (english muffins, bagels, etc) oh and flavors! Just try it! Oh buy store it in the fridge, since it is all natural either freeze or store in fridge! It will go bad on you quick out in the open! :)

HEALTH BENEFITS - Ezekiel bread is great because it does not contain any flour that will cause inflammation in your body. This bread is made from sprouted grains and lentils and has amazing health benefits. Try the cinnamon raisin which is my favorite.Coconut oil is a famous oil that eastern cultures eat on a frequent basis. Coconut oil is filled with healthy fats and is known to maintain a healthy heart.Raw honey contains many antioxidants. People with allergies have been known to use this as a natural remedy. When looking for what honey to buy fo for the darker one as it contains more antioxidants and less water.

No comments: