Designing Love
About Me
Designing Love
I am a wife, mother, student, employee, designer, sales women, maid, cook, planner, organizer etc.....Here is my life as a women in 21st century!
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(9)
James & I decorated this Halloween Castle! Pretty...
Menu
How Long will you Live
Food Pyramid
Joined a New Gym 2 weeks Ago!
My Favorite, Actually Healthy Bread
Giving Some Love to My Bedroom
James Picture of Halloween
Personality Test
►
September
(25)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Personality Test
Take this test! It fits me to a T! :)
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
I have a Guardian Personality! I knew that! lol!
1 comment:
Nora
said...
This is me:
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Big shocker! :)
October 1, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is me:
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Big shocker! :)
Post a Comment